Frommer's BermudaBook - 2002-
From the most trusted name in travel, Frommer's Bermuda is a comprehensive, completely up-to-date guide to one of the world's most storied vacation destinations. Written by Bermuda local and travel expert David LaHuta (former adventure correspondent for the Rachael Ray Show ), the book is filled with helpful advice and honest recommendations. LaHuta guides readers to unique pink sand beaches, secluded turquoise coves, and spellbinding caves; through the cobbled streets of historic St. George's (a UNESCO World Heritage Site); and to restaurants and food stands known only to locals.
Inside the guide:
· Helpful maps , including a detachable foldout map
· Detailed itineraries for planning your trip to suit your schedule and interests (and help you avoid the cruise ship crowds)
· Rewarding experiences so you'll appreciate the island's history, culture, natural history, and cuisine
· Candid reviews of the best hikes, nature sites, restaurants, historic sights, museums, tours, shops, and experiences--and no-punches-pulled opinions on the ones not worth your time and money
· Accurate, up-to-date info on transportation (including a safer alternative to scooters), useful websites, and more
· Budget-planning help with the lowdown on prices and ways to save money, whether you're traveling on a shoestring or in the lap of luxury
About Frommer's: There's a reason that Frommer's has been the most trusted name in travel for more than sixty years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles became a household name helping millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer's.