PortugalBook - 2019-
From trendy cities to classic fishing villages, soak up the romance of this charming country with Moon Portugal . Inside you'll find:
* Strategic, flexible itineraries including a ten-day tour of the best of Portugal and two days in Lisbon, designed for foodies, art lovers, history buffs, and more
* Must-see highlights and unique experiences: Relax on a beach sipping vinho verde and snacking on freshly grilled sardines (a Portuguese classic!). Shop for hand-painted tiles or authentic leather goods, visit the famous Port wine cellars, or browse contemporary galleries and museums along Lisbon's cosmopolitan avenues. Savour a romantic meal on cobblestone esplanades and catch a traditional fado show in an intimate bar. Explore the Roman ruins in Évora, trek majestic mountain ranges, cruise the Sado River, or soak in a volcanic hot spring
* Trusted advice from long-time Portugal resident Carrie-Marie Bratley
* Full-colour photos and detailed maps throughout
* Background information on Portugal's landscape, history, and cultural customs
* In-depth coverage of Lisbon, the Algarve, the Alentejo, Porto and Northern Portugal, Coimbra and Central Portugal, and the Azores and Madeira
* Handy tools such as visa information, a Portuguese phrasebook, and tips for travelling with children or as a senior
With Moon Portugal's practical tips and local insight, you can plan your trip your way.
Seeing more of the Iberian Peninsula? Check out Moon Barcelona & Madrid or Moon Barcelona Walks.