Flipping HousesBook - 2017
Flipping houses can be a dream--or a nightmare. You have to know what you're doing. Idiot's Guides: Flipping Houses takes a practical, real world look at the process by presenting the risks and rewards of flipping real estate. This book will help determine if you have the necessary time and cash, and guide you through the process of successfully purchasing, rehabbing, and profiting from their investments. The book includes:* An in-depth discussion on devising the perfect flipping strategy, including a business plan and timeline, which enables a flipper to take a property from drab and shabby to modern and eye appealing.
* Tips on how to target neighborhoods, properties, and selling markets to find a perfect flip property.
* Easy-to-understand checklists so you can ensure you've performed all the Flip Timeline Steps, including legal paperwork, staging the house, inspection, and closing.
* Discussion on finding financial funding and assembling your team of experts.
* Instruction on performing a quick makeover for a quick sale or a more in-depth update to really impress buyers.
* Tips and tricks to negotiation your sale and what to expect at closing.
* Post-Flip financial analysis on determining your profits, taxes to pay, and how flipping affects your income.