Religions of the World
A Comprehensive Encyclopedia of Beliefs and PracticesBook - 2002
An extraordinary survey, in four volumes, of the religious belief and practice in all 276 of the world's nations and territories.
* 1,200+ A-Z entries including individual religious groups, country-by-country entries, and core entries that address major world religions
* 200+ contributors including top religious scholars from around the globe
* Photographs of religious leaders, ceremonies, sacred structures, and artifacts such as an Aboriginal sacred Churunga and the Gurujem Monastery in Tibet
* Statistical data on the projected status of religions for 2000 to 2050 broken down by country and by type of religion
* Cross references and end-of-entry bibliographic citations