The ADD Nutrition Solution
A Drug-free Thirty-day PlanBook - 1999
The first scientifically proven, effective, all-natural nutritional alternative to the much-prescribed drug Ritalin Attention Deficit Disorder is a nutritional deficiency, not a psychological condition.
This is the revolutionary discovery Marcia Zimmerman made during her ten years of research as a nutritional biochemist. That conclusion led her to develop a diet that addresses the specific needs of the 17 million adults and children suffering from ADD. Her easy-to-follow thirty-day plan has been proven just as effective as Ritalin in relieving the symptoms of ADD.
- How women should boost their nutrition before conception to prevent ADD in their children.
- Why boys are much likelier to be tagged as ADD than girls
- How to get a reliable ADD diagnosis
- The effects of brain allergies on attention span
- Foods to avoid that may exacerbate ADD
- The dangers of artificial food ingredients
- and much more
This important book will help us curb the epidemic growth of ADD in this country and change the way we treat those who have it now by addressing its source instead of merely treating its symptoms.
"This book is must reading for every parent, physician, teacher and school nurse who deals with ADD and AD/HD children. ADD is not caused by a deficiency of Ritalin. Marcia Zimmerman's The A.D.D. Nutrition Solution is right on target!" -- Bernard Rimland, Ph.D., director of the Autism Research Institute, San Diego